All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the most recent developments in operative dentistry and is aimed at senior students and general dental practitioners. It describes techniques in a manner applicable to everyday practice. It has color illustrations and describes contemporary developments in operative dentistry. Recent developments in caries detection techniques and treatment are covered, as well as the use of the latest composite and porcelain restorative materials.
- Author BiographyHugh Devlin is a senior lecturer in restorative Dentistry at the University o Manchester, UK. He has published numerous articles in prestigious journals and contributed to a number of textbooks. With Springer he published Complete Dentures in 2001. He is the President-elect of the International Association for Dentail Research & American Association for Dental Research and serves on the board of the International Journal of Prosthodontics.
- Author(s)Hugh Devlin
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication10/04/2006
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight219 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.