All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionExtortion, treachery and murder are all sanctioned in the mind of a fanatical millionaire who seeks to redeem the true church by salting archaeological sites with masterfully forged artifacts.
- Author BiographyJim Lever is a native of Anderson, Couth Carolina. He holds a BBA in accounting from the University of Georgia, a CLU degree from the American University and an EFM degree from the University of the South, School of Theology. Lever is a veteran of the Vietnam War. He served as a scout sniper with the US Marine's First Reconnaissance Battalion during the Tet offensive of 1968. He was awarded two Purple Hearts medals and other citations before being honorably discharged. His combat experiences are recounted in the book Crosshairs on the Kill Zone by Craig Roberts and Chuck Sasser. Lever owned a general, restoration and marine construction company, which operated in Georgia, the Carolinas and the Florida panhandle until 1885. He then joined the securities industry form, which he retired in 1995 due, in part, to medical problems associated with his military service. He has since worked as a technical volunteer with the Beth Shean Valley Archaeological Projects, the Tel Rehov Expedition and the Achziv Expedition. Lever is a US Coast Guard licensed Master Captain and private pilot. He resides in Tifton, Georgia.
- Author(s)Jim Lever
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication26/08/2006
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight371 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.