All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionOphthalmic Nursing provides an overview for those just setting out in a role within ophthalmic nursing. It includes basic and comprehensible anatomy and physiology - the foundations for understanding how the eye functions and why and how problems occur - and relates them to the care and needs of the patient. This accessible text includes evidence-based procedure guidelines and the inclusion of reflective activities in most chapters allows readers to apply their kwledge to the realities of the care setting. Also covered are the most recent National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) guidelines for glaucoma and age-related macular degeneration. Since the publication of the fourth edition, there have been many advances in the care and management of the ophthalmic patient. The authors have updated the chapters accordingly and included new colour images and diagrams. References, further reading and websites have also been updated to reflect current trends. A valuable resource for nurses in practice and training, this book continues to be the 'go-to' source for those caring for the ophthalmic patient.
- Author BiographyMary E. Shaw, University of Manchester, UK Agnes Lee, Northampton General Hospital, UK
- Author(s)Agnes Lee,Mary E. Shaw
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note61 colour illustrations, 5 colour tables
- Weight861 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.