All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book highlights the unique aspects of oncologic ophthalmology as a medical and surgical discipline practiced at a comprehensive cancer center. Multi-disciplinary management of ocular, orbital and adnexal cancers are highlighted using simple and tried-and-true algorithms. In addition, ocular problems caused as a direct result of cancer treatment are reviewed using illustrative photographs and case presentations. The content is provided by full-time ophthalmology faculty and fellows at M. D. Anderson Cancer Center. Experts in complementary disciplines such as ophthalmic pathology, dermatopathology, radiation oncology, radiology, and other surgical subspecialties have brought their unique perspective to each chapter. The book is abundant with clinical photographs as well as interesting case presentations that will help the clinician correctly diagse cancers of the orbit, eye, and adnexal structures, initiate appropriate management, as well as recognize and treat common ocular complications of cancer therapy.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleM.D.Anderson Solid Tumor Oncology Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 6
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1024 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byBita Esmaeli
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.