Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe updated second edition of this popular pocket guide includes newly available and FDA-approved drugs as well as guidance on using the growing number of drugs w prescribed for off-label purposes, such as anti-VEGF agents used in cancer treatments.
- Author BiographyDouglas J. Rhee, MD Assistant Professor Harvard Medical School Associate Chief, Practice Development Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary Boston, Massachusetts USA Katheryn A. Colby, MD, PhD Assistant Professor Harvard Medical School Cornea Service Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary Boston, Massachusetts USA Christopher J. Rapuano, MD Professor Jefferson Medical College Director, Cornea Service Wills Eye Hospital Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA Lucia Sobrin, MD, MPH Assistant Professor Harvard Medical School Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary Boston, Massachusetts USA
- Author(s)Christopher J. Rapuano,Douglas J. Rhee,Kathryn A. Colby,Lucia Sobrin
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight173 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.