All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's the food that urishes tech startups. O-P-M. Other People's Money. To many entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley, it's kwn irreverently as opium, because once you get on it, it's hard to kick the habit. Silicon Valley software entrepreneur Mike Gold is an expert at using this opium to fund his startups. Mike is between ventures and getting antsy when he's offered an intriguing proposition: start up a new company funded by billionaire tech icon Barry Samson. But when Samson is found murdered, and Gold's friends start disappearing, the FBI targets him as a suspect. To protect his family, his reputation, and his freedom, Mike has to unravel a puzzle involving his best friends, buried events from his childhood, mysterious women, and retired mobsters. And he better move fast, because the FBI is after him and time is running out.
- Author BiographyPhil Bookman is a software entrepreneur, consultant and author. He and his wife, Lois, live in Los Gatos, California. Visit his website at www.philbookman.com.
- Author(s)Phil Bookman
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication12/02/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.06
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.