All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe park is a great place to practice opposites. Readers learn a key language arts concept with the easy-to-read content presented in this book, including a range of concept examples from up and down through big and small. This is a fascinating introduction to a common lesson taught in the classroom. Full-color photographs enhance fun examples and engage new readers by using a familiar setting.
- Author(s)Kathleen Connors
- PublisherGareth Stevens Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleWord Play (Gareth Stevens)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGareth Stevens Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width178 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.