All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLenses, lasers, microscopes, telescopeslight engineers design all these products to help make our lives easier. In this enlightening title, students explore the many uses of optics and the design process of turning a bright idea into a reality. With an overview of the engineering design process, readers are encouraged to apply the same steps into their own optical challenge.
- Author(s)Anne Rooney,Chris Oxlade
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication23/12/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleEngineering in Action
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width211 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.