Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionOptical Metrology for Fluids, Combustion and Solids is the first practical handbook that presents the assemblage of the techniques necessary to provide a basic understanding of optical measurement for fluids, combustion, and solids. The use of light as a measurement tool has grown over the past twenty years from a narrowly specialized activity to a mainstay of modern research today. Until recently, the kwledge that could be extracted from the light interaction of light with physical objects was limited to specialized activities. The invention of the laser, the computer and microelectronics has enabled a measurement revolution such that virtually every parameter of engineering interest can be measured using the minimally intrusive properties of light. The authors of this book's chapters are leaders in this revolution. They work on the front lines of research in government, industry, and universities, inventing yet more ways to harness the power of light for the generation of kwledge.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/12/2010
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight662 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byCarolyn R. Mercer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.