All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionA Contemporary Approach to Optics with Practical Applications and New Focused Pedagogy Hecht Optics balances theory and instrumentation to provide you with the necessary, classical background through a lively and clear narrative. Optics, Fifth Edition is distinguished by three core imperatives for the reader: up-to-date content in line with the ever-evolving techlogical advances in the Optics field; a modern approach to discourse including studies on photons, phasors, and theory; and improvements and revisions to the previous edition's pedagogy including over one hundred new worked examples.
- Author BiographyGene Hecht is a professor of physics at Adelphi University and author of a number of books including three on American ceramics and seven on physics. His main interests are the history of ideas and the elucidation of the basic concepts of physics. He spends most of his time teaching, studying physics, and training for his fifth degree black belt in Tae Kwan Do.
- Author(s)Eugene Hecht
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication23/12/2015
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddison-Wesley Educational Publishers Inc
- Out-of-print date06/03/2017
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1633 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.