All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOptimal Control and Dynamic Games has been edited to hor the outstanding contributions of Professor Suresh Sethi in the fields of Applied Optimal Control. Professor Sethi is internationally one of the foremost experts in this field. He is, among others, co-author of the popular textbook Sethi and Thompson: Optimal Control Theory: Applications to Management Science and Ecomics . The book consists of a collection of essays by some of the best kwn scientists in the field, covering diverse aspects of applications of optimal control and dynamic games to problems in Finance, Management Science, Ecomics, and Operations Research. In doing so, it provides both a state-of-the-art overview over recent developments in the field, and a reference work covering the wide variety of contemporary questions that can be addressed with optimal control tools, and demonstrates the fruitfulness of the methodology.
- Author BiographyProf. Christophe Deissenberg GREQAM, UMR CNRS 6579 Universite de la Mediterranee Chateau La Farge Route des Milles 13290 Les Milles France Specialisted in economic dynamics, computational economics, decision-making, economic complexity, environmental economics Prof. Richard Hartl Chair of Production and Operations Management BWZ, Institute of Management University of Vienna Bruennerstrasse 72 A-1210 Vienna Austria Specialized in quantitative methods in production and operations management, dynamics of the firm, optimal control, operations research (OR) methods and applications
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/10/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleAdvances in Computational Management Science
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight516 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byChristophe Deissenberg,Richard F. Hartl
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.