All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents some of the most recent advances in optimal control, both in theory, algorithms, and applications. Theoretical developments include the analysis of feedback stability for the thermoelastic systems and extensions of the maximum principle. Algorithmic developments include new formulations of the augmented gradient projection method, and sequential quadratic programming methodologies. Application areas include aerospace design, operation of hydro power stations, and chemical engineering. Audience: Applied mathematicians, control theorists, engineers involved with aerospace design, chemical engineers, hydraulic engineers.
- Author(s)Panos M. Pardalos,William W. Hager
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/12/2010
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleApplied Optimization
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight813 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1998
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.