All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplore the frontier of device engineering by applying optimization to nascience and device design. This cutting-edge work shows how robust, manufacturable designs that meet previously ubtainable system specifications can be created using a combination of modern computer power, adaptive algorithms, and realistic device-physics models. Applying this method to nascience is a path to creating new devices with new functionality, and it could be the key design element in making nascience a practical techlogy. Basic introductory examples along with MATLAB code are included, through to more formal and sophisticated approaches, and specific applications and designs are examined. Essential reading for researchers and engineers in electronic devices, nascience, materials science, applied mathematics, and applied physics.
- Author BiographyA. F. J. Levi is Professor of Electrical Engineering and of Physics and Astronomy at the University of Southern California. He joined USC after working for 10 years at AT&T Bell Labs, New Jersey. Professor Levi is the author of the book Applied Quantum Mechanics, Second Edition (Cambridge University Press, 2006). Stephan Haas is Professor of Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics at the University of Southern California.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/12/2009
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note120 b/w illus.
- Weight732 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byA. F. J. Levi,Stephan Haas
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.86Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.