Optimal Xperience & Art of the Focus Method : A Breakthrough Personal Development Approach That Will Change Your Life Forever! by M Mansoor (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.47Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $27.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Optimal Xperience & Art of the FOCUS Method, social scientist and management consultant, M. Mansoor, shares a breakthrough approach to personal transformation and experience optimization. In this book you will learn a holistic, simple and effective framework for X-ing out what is nessential and bringing focus to what really matters in life. This book integrates the most promising scientific research with past and present philosophical and wisdom traditions to develop practical ideas and tools to transform complexity into clarity, separation into connection and hunger for money and power into a plan for dream actualization and experience optimization. With Optimal Xperience you will have a framework, tools and strategy to sustain your motivation. In this book you will learn to: -Listen to your inner voice and discover your true self. -Be in control of your thoughts and experience the joy of the present moment. -Understand and connect with other people. -Discover your dreams and values. -Use the power of habits to actualize your dreams. -Live a life of optimal experience and inspire others to do the same.
- Author BiographyM. Mansoor is a social scientist and a management consultant who has had the wonderful opportunity to help optimize the experiences of individuals and organizations for over two decades in areas such as strategic planning, performance optimization, personal transformation, organizational change, leadership development, and program management. Mr. Mansoor's eclectic educational background (he holds graduate and postgraduate degrees in disciplines such as Anthropology, Business, History and International Relations), his wide-ranging professional experience (which includes working with and helping Fortune 500 companies, management consulting firms, government agencies, and NGOs), and his passion for finding simpler solutions for complex organizational and personal challenges have resulted in a unified approach to knowledge and experience that transcends academic disciplines and combines various philosophical traditions into a seamless framework that is simple, holistic, and effective. He is excited to share that synthesis under the title: Optimal Xperience & Art of the FOCUS Method. This book follows a transdisciplinary approach to integrate the latest advancements in management theory, positive psychology, and social anthropology with past and present philosophical and wisdom traditions from around the globe to create a framework that can be applied by anyone seeking to achieve true success and optimize the experiences of life.
- Author(s)M Mansoor
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.