Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book meets the requirements of engineering/science and management students at graduate and postgraduate level. The main topics discussed are:* Linear programming, including duality and sensitivity analysis.* Non-linear programming, including quadratic and separable programming.* Transport and assignment problems.* Game theory.* Integer programming, including the travelling salesman problem.* Goal programming, including multi-objective programming.* Network analysis (CPM and PERT).* Sequencing problems.* Dynamic programming. New to this edition: Two new chapters - Introduction to Optimization and Classical Optimization Techniques , more solved and unsolved examples, and a new article on processing 2-jobs through k-machines. Special features:* A very comprehensive and accessible approach to the presentation of the material.* A variety of solved examples to illustrate the theoretical results.* A large number of unsolved exercises for practice at the end of each section.* Solutions to all unsolved examples are given at the end of each exercise.
- Author(s)C. B. Gupta
- PublisherI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2012
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Weight550 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.