All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book develops models, results and algorithms for optimizing public transportation from a customer-oriented viewpoint. The methods used are based on graph-theoretic approaches and integer programming. The specific topics are all motivated by real-world examples which occurred in practical projects: location of stops, management of delay, and tariff zone design. An appendix summarizes some of the basics of optimization needed to interpret the material in the book.
- Author(s)Anita Schobel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/10/2006
- Series TitleSpringer Optimization and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight581 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.