All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConventional techlogies for the treatment of groundwater contaminated with chlorinated solvents have limitations that have motivated development of invative techlogies. One such techlogy currently under development involves using palladium-on-alumina (Pd/Al) as a catalyst to promote dechlorination. Pd/Al catalyst may be used in-well as part of a re-circulating horizontal flow treatment well (HFTW) system. An HFTW system involves two or more dual-screened wells, with in-well reactors, to capture and treat contaminated groundwater without the need to pump the water to the surface. In this study, objective and fitness functions, based on system costs and TCE concentration requirements, were developed to optimize a dual-well HFTW system with in-well Pd/Al reactors in a two-aquifer remediation scenario.
- Author(s)Manuel Fernandez
- Date of Publication09/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight213 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.