All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionIn real applications most experimental situations are influenced by a large number of different factors. In these settings the design of an experiment leads to challenging optimization problems, even if the underlying relationship can be described by a linear model. Based on recent research, this book introduces the theory of optimum designs for complex models and develops general methods of reduction to marginal problems for large classes of models with relevant interaction structures.
- Author(s)R. Schwabe
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/05/1996
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.113
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.