All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionPatrick Holford illustrated the connection between nutrition and all aspects of health in his best-selling book THE OPTIMUM NUTRITION BIBLE. Here, he reveals how crucial optimum nutrition is for children's general health and development, as well as their behaviour and IQ. He explains why certain foods are so beneficial and why others are damaging, and enables you to identify common problems in children which can be improved or solved with the right foods and supplements. With invaluable advice on getting children to eat healthy food, food plans and practical tips, this book is the definitive guide for parents.
- Author Biography'Patrick Holford founded the Institute for Optimum Nutrition, is director of the Brain Bio Centre and CEO of the Food for the Brain foundation Deborah Colson is a clinical nutritionist who specialises in the treatment of children with behavioural and learning problems.
- Author(s)Deborah Colson,Patrick Holford
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication05/06/2008
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Out-of-print date29/07/2010
- Content NoteIntegrated: 4, diagrams
- Width152 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.