Option Volatility and Pricing: Advanced Trading Strategies and Techniques by Sheldon Natenberg (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $84.22Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $134.93+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers what every option trader needs to kw. This is the one book every trader should own. The bestselling Option Volatility & Pricing has made Sheldon Natenberg a widely recognized authority in the option industry. At firms around the world, the text is often the first book that new professional traders are given to learn the trading strategies and risk management techniques required for success in option markets. Now, in this revised, updated, and expanded second edition, this thirty-year trading professional presents the most comprehensive guide to advanced trading strategies and techniques w in print. Covering a wide range of topics as diverse and exciting as the market itself, this text enables both new and experienced traders to delve in detail into the many aspects of option markets, including: the foundations of option theory; dynamic hedging; volatility and directional trading strategies; risk analysis; position management; stock index futures and options; and volatility contracts. Clear, concise, and comprehensive, the second edition of Option Volatility & Pricing is sure to be an important addition to every option trader's library - as invaluable as Natenberg's acclaimed seminars at the world's largest derivatives exchanges and trading firms. You'll learn how professional option traders approach the market, including the trading strategies and risk management techniques necessary for success. You'll gain a fuller understanding of how theoretical pricing models work. And, best of all, you'll learn how to apply the principles of option evaluation to create strategies that, given a trader's assessment of market conditions and trends, have the greatest chance of success. Option trading is both a science and an art. This book shows how to apply both to maximum effect.
- Author BiographySHELDON NATENBERG is a well-known author and lecturer on options. He began his trading career in 1982 as an independent market maker in equity options at the Chicago Board Options Exchange. From 1985 to 2000 he traded commodity options, also as an independent floor trader, at the Chicago Board of Trade. Since 2000 he has been a member of the education team at Chicago Trading Company, a proprietary derivatives trading firm.
- Author(s)Sheldon Natenberg
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight850 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.