Options Trading for the Conservative Investor: Increasing Profits without Increasing Your Risk by Michael C. Thomsett (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $26.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author's option trading guidelines include important issues often overlooked by investors. Attention conservative investors! Michael C. Thomsett's Options Trading for the Conservative Investor has hit a bull's-eye...for you! -Marty Kearney, The Options Institute, Chicago Board Options Exchange Michael C. Thomsett has done a terrific job of showing how a conservative investor can use certain option strategies to his advantage. He spells out how that investor can utilize options to provide income, to protect stock holdings, or even as a substitute for stock itself. Every open-minded conservative investor should read this book. - LawrenceG. McMillan, publisher, The Options Strategist newsletter; president, McMillan Analysis Corporation; author, Options as a Strategic Investment This book is a must for the diligent investor. Perfectly timed for these uncertain markets, Michael C. Thomsett provides a lucid guide for how to approach options trading conservatively, yet also focuses on the fundamental need for good returns and provides real examples throughout. -Guy Cohen, author of The Bible of Options Strategies and creator of OptionEasy (www.optioneasy.com) * New downside protection strategies, detailed examples, and step-by-step techniques for conservative investors* Easy eugh for virtually any experienced investor to use-even those without options experience* By rewned options expert Michael C. Thomsett, author of the global best-seller Getting Started in Options To protect yourself in today's volatile and uncertain market environment, you need to hedge losses, create extra sources of income, and reduce risk. In this book, internationally rewned options expert Michael C. Thomsett shows how to do all that effectively. One step at a time, Thomsett helps you exploit 12 carefully chosen options strategies that can dramatically increase your overall returns as you manage risks within your personal limits.
- Author BiographyMichael C. Thomsett has published more than 70 books on investing and business topics, including Stock Profits: Getting to the Core (FT Press, 2004) and many other books concerning options and stock market investing. His best-selling book Getting Started in Options (John Wiley & Sons, 2009) is in its 8th edition and has sold more than 250,000 copies. He has written many other books published by John Wiley & Sons, Amacom Books, and Dearborn. Thomsett lives in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Author(s)Michael C. Thomsett
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication07/01/2010
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFinancial TImes Prentice Hall
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width161 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.18Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.