All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn advanced strategic approach using options to reduce market risks while augmenting dividend income, this title moves beyond the basics of stocks and options. It shows how the three major segments (stocks, dividends, and options) are drawn together into a single and effective strategy to maximize income while eliminating market risk.
- Author BiographyMichael Thomsett has written over 70 books on the topics of options, trading, investing, real estate, and business management. He has also written two history books (The German Opposition to Hitler and The Inquisition), four specialized dictionaries, and five books of quotations on specialized topics. Thomsett's six best-selling books have sold over one million copies in total. He currently teaches at the New York Institute of Finance.
- Author(s)Michael C. Thomsett
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/04/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note26 black & white illustrations, 9 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight463 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.