All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOptions traders kw all about leverage, and swing traders are keenly aware of entry and exit timing as the key to profits. This book shows the experienced trader at an intermediate or advanced level how to combine these two trading skills into a single, powerful set of strategies to maximize leverage while minimizing risk.
- Author BiographyMichael Thomsett has written over 70 books on topics of options, trading, investing, real estate, and business management. He has also written two history books, The German Opposition to Hitler and The Inquisition, four specialized dictionaries, and five books of quotations on specialized topics. Thomsett's six best-selling books have sold over one million copies in total. These include Getting Started in Options, The Mathematics of Investing, Getting Started in Real Estate Investing (John Wiley and Sons), Builders Guide to Accounting (Craftsman), and more. He's currently teaching at NYIF.
- Author(s)Michael C. Thomsett
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight540 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.