CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
About this product
- DescriptionOptum Learning: Understanding Modifiers uses actual medical records to outline in detail how to document services and apply the correct modifiers. The book was developed as an educational tool for physicians and their staff, as well as billers and coders of hospital outpatient services and ASC services. Features and benefits Optum Edge-Includes all AMA CPTr Modifier Updates Optum Edge-Educational format. Easy-to-use format for every experience level, for use in the classroom or on the job. Optum Edge-World Wide Web resources. Supplies all of the up- to-date links a coder needs to find accurate modifier information online. Optum Edge-Decision tree flow charts. Coder learn how to choose the correct modifier when more than one could apply. Optum Edge-Real-life clinical examples. Use to reduce claim denials by supplying correctly used modifiers and completed CMS- 1500 forms. 2014 changes to modifiers and their guidelines included.
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date29/12/2014
- Weight544 g
- Width211 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.