All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is written in simple, easy to understand format with lots of screenshots and step-by-step explanations. If you are a Business Analyst, Integration Architect or Developer, working in Oracle applications integration, looking forward to understanding Oracle AIA fundamentals and development practice, then this is the best guide for you. This book assumes that you have a fundamental kwledge of Oracle SOA Suite and its components.
- Author BiographyHariharan V Ganesarethinam associated with Aspire Systems Inc, USA as Senior Architect of Enterprise Architecture Solutions. He leads enterprise architecture, integration and SOA solutions for various customers of Aspire Systems Inc. He has around 15 years of experience in the IT industry with a variety of technologies, strategy, and enterprise solution experiences. He has architected various enterprise level solutions based on SOA, BPM and EAI architectures. Prior to Aspire Systems, he was leading various integration and research projects in MGL Americas and Unisys India. Hariharan is passionate about researching and learning upcoming technologies, architecture and industry best practices. His expertise and knowledge in SOA, EAI, ESB, BPM and SOA Governance made him comfortable in providing technical and business solutions to folks across global. He has hands on experience in implementing SOA and EAI projects using Web Services, Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle AIA, iWay Service Manager and Java CAPS. He is also an Oracle certified Oracle SOA Architect Expert. Hariharan is well known in the SOA industries through his articles published on IT Toolbox (http://it.toolbox.com/blogs/soa-governance/) and Sys-Con Media (http://vghariharan.sys-con.com/). He has written many articles in the area of SOA and SOA Governance. His articles are related to various decision-making situations in the SOA implementation. He owns a group in http://www.linkedin.com called SOA, EA and IT Governance Practitioners Forum through which he shares and consolidates industries views on SOA and EA practices. He also presented a paper in the IBI Summit 2010 about Service Reusability and Best Practices (http://www.slideshare.net/shahari3/soa- ... or-iway-sm).
- Author(s)Hariharan V. Ganesarethinam
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Out-of-print date27/06/2013
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight477 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.