Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis text introduces various methods for Oracle database backup and recovery. It includes backup and recovery exercises that can be practised at home which allows the reader to test their skills. Hands-on troubleshooting exercises show common issues that can occur during the backup and recovery process and chapter review questions and answers test reader's kwledge and comprehension.
- Author BiographyKenny Smith (Duluth, GA) is an Oracle Certified Professional DBA and Senior Consulting DBA with Ajilon, LLC. He is experienced in computer applications engineering specialising in client-oriented relational database solutions on Windows and UNIX, has 7 years of C experience, and 9 years of Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX and Windows development. Kenny has written numerous articles for Oracle and Profit Magazines as well as multiple industry journals. He presents at many Oracle conferences, including IOUG-A, UKOUG, and Oracle OpenWorld.
- Author(s)Kenny Smith
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2002
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Series TitleOracle Press Series
- Series Part/Volume Number101
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date04/04/2008
- Content Note1
- Weight879 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.