All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOrganizations increasingly need to deal with unstructured processes that traditional business process management (BPM) suites are t designed to deal with. High-risk, yet high-value, loan origination or credit approvals, police investigations, and healthcare patient treatment are just a few examples of areas where a level of uncertainty makes outcome and execution of work flow n-deterministic. Case management is a way to govern and control these unstructured processes and n-deterministic outcomes. Oracle recently completed its BPM techlogy stack with broad case management functionality and is w able to deliver case management capabilities in a variety of flavors that combine packaged applications and middleware techlogy. Oracle Case Management Solutions is the first book to translate case management from a business problem perspective into appropriate Oracle product usage. Covering the key Oracle techlogies that support case management solution components, it explains how to conceptualize and implement quality case management solutions with these products. The team of authors consists of leading industry consultants engaged in providing case management solutions as well as veteran software product management professionals dealing with tools for building case management applications. The authors share insights gained through their extensive case management experience in terms of its use in solving real-world business problems and in applying techlogies to create efficient fit-for-purpose computer applications that embody modern computing trends. Detailing a proven solution architecture and reliable roadmap for case management implementation and adoption, the book includes tutorials with step-by-step instructions on building case management solutions using Oracle Siebel and Oracle BPM suites.
- Author BiographyLeon Smiers works as a Solution Architect for Capgemini, The Netherlands in the area of Oracle Technology and Architecture, where he is one of the leading Oracle specialists. He has done a lot of work and research in the field of integration and new technologies, like RFID, SOA, EDA, BPM, and case management, on which he wrote articles and presented at international conferences. Currently Leon is setting up Solution Architectures for large Oracle based projects and is the Oracle BPM Thought leader for Capgemini. Based on his close cooperation with Oracle development and product management, Leon was awarded the Oracle ACE title in 2010. Leon is co-inventor of the Common Reference Architecture mode or CORA model, which helps in getting control over the IT landscape in a Hybrid environment and delivers a predictable, repeatable, and risk-aware solution design (http://www.coramodel.com). Manas Deb is a senior director in the Fusion Middleware/SOA and BPM Suite product group at Oracle HQ. He he has been leading outbound product management globally and his current focus is on strategic customer engagements. Manas has worked in the software industry for over 20 years, most of which was spent in product development and management, and on architecting and leading many enterprise-level application development and business integration projects in a variety of industries. Manas attended post-graduate studies at the University of Texas at Austin. He has a PhD in Computer Science and Applied Mathematics, as well as an MBA. Prasen Palvankar is a director of Product Management at Oracle and currently leads product management of Case Management, Business Activity Monitoring, and Oracle Business Rules products in the Oracle BPM Suite product family. Prasen has more than 20 years of work experience in all aspects of software application development, including consulting, solution and enterprise architecture, business integration, process management, and advanced training development and delivery. Joop Koster is an experienced Oracle Solution Architect, CRM, and Front-Office Consultant. He has 15 years of IT Consulting experience and more than 10 years of management experience in the Printing Industry. He is familiar with Front-Office, Contact Center, Multi-Channel customer interaction, and CRM technologies. He has broad experience in marketing, sales, and services processes and technologies and has worked in both B2B and B2C environments.
- Author(s)Joop Koster,Leon Smiers,Manas Deb,Prasen Palvankar
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication27/10/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note261 black & white illustrations, 45 black & white tables
- Weight975 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.