Oracle Discoverer 10G Handbook by Michael Armstrong-Smith, Darlene Armstrong-Smith (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $86.14Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionGenerate detailed reports that will give your company the competitive edge Put essential information in the hands of end-users across your organization using Oracle Business Intelligence Discoverer 10g and the comprehensive information contained in this Oracle Press guide. You'll learn, step-by-step, how to query databases and warehouses, format the results, and distribute dynamic, Web-enabled reports. All features are covered in full detail, including OracleBI Discoverer Desktop, Workbook Wizard, Plus, Viewer, Discoverer Administrator, Portlet Provider, OLAP, and Enterprise Manager. Real-world case studies and tutorials illustrate all of the analysis, security, and reporting capabilities of Oracle Discoverer 10g. Set up, configure, and manage Oracle Business Intelligence Discoverer 10g Perform ad hoc and fixed queries using the Workbook Wizard Integrate sorts, calculations, percentages, and parameters using Discoverer Plus Create reports with graphs, tables, titles, headers, footers, and margins Use Discoverer Viewer to review, format, export, email, and print reports Refine queries using interactive pivoting, drilling, and Hyper Drilling Control OLAP workbooks using the Discoverer Catalog and Oracle Enterprise Manager Establish access and sharing rights, and scheduling privileges with Discoverer Administrator Set up and use Portal using Discoverer Portlet Provider and Portlets Implement query shortcuts, cascading parameters and advanced analytic calculations using templates
- Author BiographyMichael Armstrong-Smith (Cookeville, TN) is the Principal Consultant for Armstrong-Smith Consulting. A fellow of the Institute of Analysts and Programmers, and a member of Oracle's customer advisory board on business intelligence, he has over 20 years systems development experience. Michael is a leader in the field of business intelligence, with specialist knowledge of data warehouses, and, of course, Oracle Discoverer. He is also a conference speaker and has spoken on Discoverer at conferences in Hawaii, Orlando and Toronto. Michael is the coauthor of Oracle Discoverer Handbook (Oracle Press, 2000). Darlene Armstrong-Smith (Cookeville, TN) is Senior Curriculum Developer for Armstrong-Smith Consulting and an instructional designer and, as well as a professional trainer. She has 12 years experience designing and implementing system conversion training, and also as an adult vocational educator. Darlene has served as a training consultant to financial institutions, a national brokerage firm, a major Alaskan hotel chain and various other institutions. She has written and delivered manuals and policies and procedures for various organizations ranging from training in highly technical software to soft skills such as team building, employee motivation, and public speaking. Darlene is the coauthor of Oracle Discoverer Handbook (Oracle Press, 2000).
- Author(s)Darlene Armstrong-Smith,Michael Armstrong-Smith
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1778 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine51 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.