Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a practical, hands-on book providing in depth tutorials on each topic. It is full of step by step examples of the key points for each subject to give a core understanding. The examples are designed to be worked through, and start right from scratch. Each topic will cover the development, configuration and testing of working examples. The book provides clear illustrations and tips each step of the way. It also comes with fully tested, complete, working code - if ever you get stuck. Each chapter introduces the topic and what you need to do to get ready to start the exercises. It will tell you what tools you need to use and when to use them. This book is written for individuals who want to learn how to develop extensions in Oracle E-Business suite. If you are involved in development or supporting an e-business suite implementation you should find this book very useful. The book is detailed so minimal technical expertise is required. It is suitable for beginners who have little experience or developers who may want to use the book to brush up on their skills.
- Author BiographyAndy works as an Oracle E-Business Suite consultant and has over 17 years of experience. He has worked in both the private and public sector and has a strong technical background. He has led various teams using a hands-on approach through full project lifecycle on some very large projects throughout the UK and Europe. Andy has been involved in two large scale award-winning implementations.
- Author(s)Andy Penver
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Out-of-print date04/12/2013
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight819 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.