All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a step-by-step functional guide to get you started easily with Oracle EBS Financials. If you are an Oracle E-Business Suite Financial consultant or an administrator looking to get a quick review on the capabilities of Oracle E-Business Suite and improve the use of the systems functionality, then this is the best guide for you. This book assumes that you have a fundamental kwledge of EBS Suite.
- Author BiographyMohan Iyer, has more than 20 years experience in system implementations with the last 15 years implementing Oracle Financials. He has a strong background in Finance and Accounting - having these as his major subjects in college. He has an Accounting degree from the University of Bombay (Mumbai), India. His skill-set includes the full range of financial applications in Oracle Applications and related modules where there is a financial impact. His broad range of skills has helped him with his implementation of - Record to Report, Procure to Pay and Quote to Cash processes, with re-engineering and crystallizing processes during implementations. His tenure as a consultant and a manager of financial applications in corporate America, brings to the table a wide range of experience with financial processes that include inter-company, multi-currency, statutory needs and process flows to manage operational changes that will lead to efficiency and appropriate accounting results. He has been a board member of the NorCal OAUG and Multi-National SIG and is the coordinator of the GL SIG and has presented various papers at OAUG and related conferences. He lives in California with his wife and two kids. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or 408 859 4484.
- Author(s)Mohan Iyer
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.