All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a practical, hands-on book providing in depth tutorials in each topic. It is full of step by step examples of the key points for each subject to give a core understanding. The examples are designed to be worked through and start right from scratch. Each topic will cover the development, configuration and testing of working examples. The book provides clear illustrations and tips each step of the way. It also comes with fully tested, complete, working code if ever you get stuck. Each chapter introduces the topic and what you need to do to get ready to start the exercises. It will tell you what tools you need to use and when to use them. This book is written for those who want to learn how to develop extensions in Oracle E-Business Suite. If you are involved in developing or supporting an e-business suite implementation you should find this book very useful. The book is detailed and therefore minimal technical expertise is required. It is suitable for those new to E-Business Suite or those wanting to broaden their kwledge who may want to use the book to brush up on their skills.
- Author BiographyAndy Penver currently lives and works in the U.K. as a solution architect for a large public sector client. He studied at Christ Church (University of Kent). He has over 18 years of experience in working with Oracle E-Business Suite. He has worked in both the private and public sectors, and has a strong technical background. He has led and managed teams of consultants through the full project lifecycles on some very large programs throughout the U.K. and Europe. Andy has been heavily involved in two large-scale, award-winning implementations of a shared service centre. Andy is currently the Managing Director of his own consultancy, NU-TEKK Limited. Andy has previously authored and published a book called Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Core Development and Extension Cookbook.
- Author(s)Andy Penver
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication31/03/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight683 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.