Oracle Information Integration, Migration, and Consolidation by Jason Williamson, Prakash Nauduri, Tom Laszewski (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $155.75+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $97.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis ermously practical guide, interspersed with numerous real-life case studies and actual business scenarios, shows readers when, where, and how to use Oracle's wide range of data integration products. If you are a DBA, application or data architect, or data integration specialist who is running an Oracle database or middleware and you want to learn about the latest on Oracle's information integration platform, then this book is for you. You can also benefit from this book if you are an application developer or technical and project lead with a focus on master data management, data warehousing, and data consolidation. You should have working experience with Oracle Database, data integration, consolidation, and migration, as well as some familiarity with integration middleware products and information service buses.
- Author BiographyTom Laszewski has over 20 years of experience in databases, middleware, software development, management, and building strong technical partnerships. He is currently the Cloud Migration Director in Oracle's Server Technology organization. He established the initial business and technical relationships with Oracle's migration SIS and tools partners. His main responsibility is successful completion of migration projects initiated through the Oracle partner ecosystem and Oracle Sales. These migration projects involve mainframe service enablement and integration, mainframe re-host and re-architecture, and Sybase, DB2, SQL Server, Informix database migrations, and migrations to the Oracle Cloud product offerings. Tom works on a daily basis with TCS, Infosys, and niche migration systems integrators, customer technical architectures, CTOs and CIOs, and Oracle account managers to ensure the success of migration projects. Most recently, Tom is spending a significant amount of his time enabling Cloud computing service providers on the Oracle software and hardware stack. This involves architecting future-proof cloud infrastructure solutions utilizing Oracle Exadata, Oracle Exalogic, Oracle Virtual Server, Sun Blade Servers, Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, and Oracle Enterprise Linux. Before Oracle, Tom held technical and project management positions at Sybase and EDS. He has provided strategic and technical advice to several start-up companies in the Database, Blade, XML, and storage areas. Tom holds a Master of Science in Computer Information Systems from Boston University. Jason Williamson has over 17 years of experience in technology and business execution, from software development, product marketing, and management, to entrepreneurial enterprises. During his tenure with Oracle, he has been responsible for helping to develop and implement Oracle's strategy around legacy and business systems transformation. As an expert in modernization, Jason has worked with key Oracle customers around the world particularly in Financial Services, the Public Sector, and Healthcare to build and implement strategic transformation projects, which have lead to significant increase in revenue or cost reduction for Oracle's clients. Jason's responsibilities have also included helping to execute the modernization program within EMEA and Latin America. He now serves as a special advisor to Oracle's premier customers in the financial services industry. Prior to joining Oracle, Jason has a diverse background in both technology and business leadership. He also served as founder and CTO for the construction industry's first SaaS/CRM offering. He led BuildLinks from concept to a multi-million dollar company and forged key financial and business partnerships with Sprint/Nextel and Intuit. This venture opened the door for him to establish a non-profit dedication to entrepreneurial and technology education in developing nations, which enabled the establishment of multiple self-sustaining companies in Latin America. Outside of his entrepreneurial efforts, he has served in key positions within fortune 500 professional service and financial services firms. Jason's background includes experience in Financial Services, Construction, Public Sector, Defense, and Healthcare. He also served his country in the United States Marine Corps. Jason spends his free time with his wife Susan and four children. He serves as a coach for youth sports and is involved in advocacy, fundraising, and speaking for Spina Bifida awareness. Prakash Nauduri has over 18 years of experience working with databases, middleware, development tools/technologies, software design, development and training. In his current role as Technical Director in the Platform Migrations Group at Oracle, he is responsible for evaluating/evangelizing emerging technologies that serve the customer's needs for platform migrations, consolidation, and optimization efforts as well as technical enablement of Cloud
- Author(s)Jason Williamson,Prakash Nauduri,Tom Laszewski
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication20/09/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Out-of-print date14/02/2013
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight573 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.