All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionBe more productive with the Oracle PL/SQL language. The fifth edition of this popular pocket reference puts the syntax of specific PL/SQL language elements right at your fingertips, including features added in Oracle Database 12c. Whether you're a developer or database administrator, when you need answers quickly, the Oracle PL/SQL Language Pocket Reference will save you hours of frustration with concise summaries of: Fundamental language elements, such as block structure, datatypes, and declarations Statements for program control, cursor management, and exception handling Records, procedures, functions, triggers, and packages Execution of PL/SQL functions in SQL Compilation options, object-oriented features, collections, and Java integration This handy pocket reference is a perfect companion to Steven Feuerstein and Bill Pribyl's bestselling Oracle PL/SQL Programming.
- Author BiographySteven Feuerstein is considered to be one of the world's leading experts on the Oracle PL/SQL language, having written ten books on PL/SQL, including Oracle PL/SQL Programming and Oracle PL/SQL Best Practices (all published by O'Reilly Media). He has also published his first book for kids: http: //stevenfeuerstein.com/vivianvulture. Steven currently serves as PL/SQL Evangelist for Oracle Corporation. He has been developing software since 1980, spent five years with Oracle (1987-1992), and was PL/SQL Evangelist for Quest Software (and then Dell) from January 2001 to February 2014. He was an Oracle ACE Director (had to give up the prestigious title when he rejoined Oracle) and writes regularly for Oracle Magazine, which named him the PL/SQL Developer of the Year in both 2002 and 2006. He is also the first recipient of ODTUG's Lifetime Achievement Award (2009). Steven's latest initiative is the PL/SQL Challenge ( http: //www.plsqlchallenge.com ), a daily quiz for PL/SQL developers; hundreds of programmers play each day. Check it out and join the fun! You can also catch up on his latest, mostly non-PLSQL rants at http: //feuerthoughts.blogspot.com.Bill Pribyl is the primary author of Learning Oracle PL/SQL and the coauthor of Oracle PL/SQL Programming and its companion pocket reference, all from O'Reilly Media. He is oddly proud of having used PL/SQL to write TCP/IP networking clients, tnsping callouts, near-realtime commodity price loaders, and transcendental functions. Bill, who holds a degree in physics from Rice University, is the former editor of the IOUG technical journal (Select) and former president of the South Central Oracle Users Group. At home with his family in Houston, Texas, Bill's current nonbillable titles include Webmaster for his neighborhood civic club, IT Guy for his son's Boy Scout troop, and Eucharistic Adoration Coordinator for his church. Visit Bill's firm at http: //www.datacraft.com.
- Author(s)Bill Pribyl,Chip Dawes,Steven Feurstein
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication22/09/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight158 g
- Width109 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.