Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $114.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $253.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book...has eugh depth for even a seasoned professional to pick up eugh tips to pay back the price of the book many times over. -Dr. Paul Dorsey, President, Dulcian, Inc., Oracle Magazine PL/SQL Developer of the Year 2007, and President Emeritus, New York Oracle Users Group This is a fascinating guide into the world of Oracle SQL with an abundance of well-collected examples. Without a doubt, this book is helpful to beginners and experts alike who seek alternative ways to resolve advanced scenarios. -Oleg Voskoboynikov, Ph.D., Database Architect The World's #1 Hands-On Oracle SQL Workbook-Fully Updated for Oracle 11g Crafted for hands-on learning and tested in classrooms worldwide, this book illuminates in-depth every Oracle SQL technique you'll need. From the simplest query fundamentals to regular expressions and with newly added coverage of Oracle's powerful new SQL Developer tool, you will focus on the tasks that matter most. Hundreds of step-by-step, guided lab exercises will systematically strengthen your expertise in writing effective, high-performance SQL. Along the way, you'll acquire a powerful arsenal of useful skills-and an extraordinary library of solutions for your real-world challenges with Oracle SQL. Coverage includes *100% focused on Oracle SQL for Oracle 11g, today's #1 database platform-t generic SQL!* Master all core SQL techniques including every type of join such as equijoins, self joins, and outer joins*Understand Oracle functions in depth, especially character, number, date, timestamp, interval, conversion, aggregate, regular expressions, analytical, and more*Practice all types of subqueries, such as correlated and scalar subqueries, and learn about set operators and hierarchical queries*Build effective queries and learn fundamental Oracle SQL Developer and SQL*Plus skills*Make the most of the Data Dictionary and create tables, views, indexes, and sequences*Secure databases using Oracle privileges, roles, and synyms*Explore Oracle 11g's advanced data warehousing features*Learn many practical tips about performance optimization, security, and architectural solutions*Avoid common pitfalls and understand and solve common mistakes*For every database developer, administrator, designer, or architect, regardless of experience!
- Author BiographyAlice Rischert, formerly chair of Columbia University's Database Application Development and Design program, has taught classes in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, and database design to hundreds of students. Ms. Rischert's wide-ranging technology experience encompasses systems integration, database architecture, and project management for a number of companies in the United States, Europe, and Asia. Ms. Rischert has presented on SQL and PL/SQL topics at Oracle conferences and has worked with Oracle since version 5.
- Author(s)Alice Rischert
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication12/08/2009
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1456 g
- Width180 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.