Oracle Service Bus 11g Development Cookbook by Mischa Kiyylliker, Eric Elzinga, Jan Van Zoggel, Edwin Biemond, Guido Schmutz (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $157.54+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $93.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis cookbook is full of immediately useable recipes showing you how to develop service and message-oriented (integration) applications on the Oracle Service Bus. In addition to its cookbook style, which ensures the solutions are presented in a clear step-by-step manner, the explanations go into great detail, which makes it good learning material for everyone who has experience in OSB and wants to improve. Most of the recipes are designed in such a way that each recipe is presented as a separate, standalone entity and reading of prior recipes is t required. The finished solution of each recipe is also made available electronically. If you are an intermediate SOA developer who is using Oracle Service Bus to develop service and message-orientated applications on the Oracle Service Bus, then this book is for you. This book assumes that you have a working kwledge of fundamental SOA concepts and Oracle Service Bus.
- Author BiographyGuido Schmutz is an Oracle ACE director for Fusion Middleware and SOA and works for the Swiss Oracle Platinum Partner Trivadis. He has more than twenty years of technology experience ranging from mainframes, integration, and SOA technologies in financial services, government, and vendor environments. At Trivadis he is responsible for SOA, application integration, and open source-based development. He has lengthy experience as a developer, coach, trainer, and architect in the area of building complex Java EE and SOA-based applications. Currently, he is focusing on SOA and application integration projects using the Oracle SOA Suite. Guido is also co-author of the books Service-Oriented Architecture: An Integration Blueprint, Spring 2.0 im Einsatz, Architecture Blueprints, and Integration Architecture Blueprints . Edwin Biemond is an Oracle ACE and solution architect at Amis, specializing in messaging with Oracle SOA Suite and Oracle Service Bus, expert in ADF development, WebLogic Administration, High Availability and Security. His Oracle career began in 1997 where he was developing an ERP, CRM system with Oracle tools. Since 2001, Edwin changed his focus to integration, security and java development. Edwin was awarded with Java Developer of the year 2009 by Oracle Magazine, in 2010 he won the EMEA Oracle Partner community award, has contributed some content to the SOA Handbook of Lucas Jellema, is a international speaker at Oracle OpenWorld & ODTUG and has a popular blog called Java/Oracle SOA blog, website http://biemond.blogspot.com. Jan van Zoggel is a principal Oracle Fusion Middleware consultant and works for the Dutch Oracle Gold Partner Rubix. He is experienced with process and system integration solutions based upon the products Oracle Service Bus, Oracle Weblogic and the Oracle SOA Suite. His main focus of interest is on middleware architecture, high availability, reliable messaging, security and cloud technology. He also has long-time experience with maintenance, development and as a solution architect and trainer. His career began in 2000 and in 2004 he changed his focus to message brokers, Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) and Business-to-Business (B2B) based upon the BEA and Tibco software suite. Eric Elzinga is an Oracle ACE for Fusion Middleware and SOA. He has over 10 years of experience in IT. His Oracle career started around 2001 as an Oracle database programmer and building enterprise portal applications. Lately, he is focusing on SOA and integration solutions based on the Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle Service Bus, and open source frameworks. He is also experienced in designing and maintaining middleware solutions, messaging, and creating business solutions using agile software development with Scrum. He is the owner of Xenta Consultancy. Eric is an active contributor to the Oracle Community/Forums and blogs on his website at http://blog.xenta.nl. Mischa Kolliker is a principal consultant at the Oracle consultancy company Trivadis. For 15 years he has worked in the area of integration solutions with technologies like C++, Java EE and Oracle Service Bus. At Trivadis, he works as a solution architect, developer and trainer in SOA-, integration- and Java EE-projects. In his current assignments, he works on OSB-based integration solutions for Swiss railway and touristic organizations as well as on a Java EE project for a Swiss bank. His avocation is HTML5 and all related technologies. Mischa is a co-author of other books, like Architecture Blueprints and Business Communication Architecture Blueprint.
- Author(s)Edwin Biemond,Eric Elzinga,Guido Schmutz,Jan Van Zoggel,Mischa Kiyylliker
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication31/01/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight889 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.