All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis title shows how oral arguments influence the decisions of Supreme Court justices.
- Author BiographyTimothy R. Johnson is Morse Alumni Distinguished Teaching Professor of Political Science at the University of Minnesota at Twin Cities. He is the coauthor (with Christopher P. Gilbert, David A. M. Peterson, and Paul A. Djupe) of Religious Institutions and Minor Parties in the United States.
- Author(s)Timothy R. Johnson
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication07/02/2011
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSUNY Series in American Constitutionalism
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Noteill
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.