All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionWith clear and direct language, Oral Sex for Every Body is a practical, uninhibited guide to making your sexual relations more imaginative and pleasurable. Oral sex has many variations (as many for her as for him), and you'll find all of them in this book. Let yourself be carried along and learn to enjoy invigorating oral sex, passionate cunnilingus, or an unforgettable sixty-nine. Let it free your imagination, forget about your fears, and prepare to surprise your lover as you never have before. You will learn to discover and stimulate your partner's most excitable erogeus zones. Without haste, you will savor each vibration of their body and will find secret places that, along the way, will produce an intense, profound sexual experience. This book takes you through all of the steps, including: * The foreplay: kisses, caresses, massages, etc. * Tricks to create a sensual ambiance * The erogeus zones that drive us crazy ...with pleasure * The most exciting techniques: cunnilingus and fellatio * Fantasies without limitations: erotic games, scenarios, lingerie, piercings, Kama Sutra, and more!
- Author BiographyTina Robbins has dedicated herself to the revelation of erotic themes, sexuality, and relationships for many years. She has participated in an infinite number of conferences and workshops. She is the author of How to Drive Your Man Crazy in Bed, Advanced Techniques to Drive Your Man Crazy in Bed, and Orgasm in 5 Minutes.
- Author(s)Tina Robbins
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication18/09/2014
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Weight157 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.