All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis award-winning clinical text covers the vast array of conditions that oral and maxillofacial surgeons need to be prepared to identify and treat, ranging from common reactive disorders to carcima to rare salivary gland neoplasms to malignancies of bone. In addition to its clinical presentation, each disease entity includes its pathogenesis, differential diagsis, diagstic work-up, histopathology, treatment, and progsis, offering the reader the complete context necessary for understanding and managing it. This updated two-volume edition includes several new disease entities, the latest information on recognizing and treating previously described conditions, and new clinical images and cases that better portray the clinical presentation and/or treatment of specific diseases. Significant additions include the section on bisphosphonate-induced osteonecrosis of the jaws (BIONJ), which includes over 50 new images and outlines the complete staging and treatment for both oral and intraveus BIONJ, and the incorporation of new reconstructive techniques using recombinant human bone morphogenetic protein, stem cell concentrates, and tissue-engineering principles where appropriate. It is an essential reference for any oral and maxillofacial surgeon or resident.
- Author(s)Robert E. Marx
- PublisherQuintessence Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuintessence Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width280 mm
- Height300 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.