All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFind the color orange all around you through this bold and beautiful book. Simple, repetitive text and bright illustrations make the Colors concept series a must have for libraries. Primary color activities and a glossary included. Family outings make for lively learningwhat color is your world? Special thanks to content consultant Sussan Kesselring, MA. Looking Glass Library is an imprint of Magic Wagon, a division of ABDO Publishing Group. Grades preK-2.
- Author(s)Patricia M Stockland
- PublisherMagic Wagon
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- Series TitleColors Set 2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagic Wagon
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width193 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Julia Woolf
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.