All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the world of primates. This title includes information about classification, habitats, adaptations, food chains, behaviour, and intelligence. It helps readers learn about the threats these creatures face, how they can help protect them and their habitats, and what the future holds for them.
- Author(s)Buffy Silverman
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication13/06/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleInfoSearch: Living in the Wild: Primates
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9 To 11
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.