All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEARLY DOCUMENTS OF WORLD HISTORY. Imagine holding history in your hands. Now you can. Digitally preserved and previously accessible only through libraries as Early English Books Online, this rare material is w available in single print editions. Thousands of books written between 1475 and 1700 can be delivered to your doorstep in individual volumes of high quality historical reproductions. This collection combines early English perspectives on world history with documentation of Parliament records, royal decrees and military documents that reveal the delicate balance of Church and State in early English government. For social historians, almanacs and calendars offer insight into daily life of common citizens. This exhaustively complete series presents a thorough picture of history through the English Civil War.
The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:
Oratio funebris habita in templo beatae Mariae Oxon. Ab Isaaco Wake, Publico academiae oratore, Maij 25. An. 1607. quum moesti Oxonienses, pijs manibus Iohannis Raildi parentarent
Wake, Isaac, Sir, 1580?-1632.
Signatures: A12 (-A1 and A10-12).
Originally published in 1607 as part of his: Rex Platonicus.
Leaves cropped at foot, with some loss of signatures.
Oxoniae: Excudebat Iosephus Barnesius, 1608.
Madan I, 16. /
STC (2nd ed.) / 24936
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library
This book represents an authentic reproduction of the text as printed by the original publisher. While we have attempted to accurately maintain the integrity of the original work, there are sometimes problems with the original work or the micro-film from which the books were digitized. This can result in errors in reproduction. Possible imperfections include missing and blurred pages, poor pictures, markings and other reproduction issues beyond our control. Because this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving and promoting the world's literature.
- Author(s)Isaac Wake
- PublisherProquest, Eebo Editions
- Date of Publication13/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProquest, Eebo Editions
- Weight64 g
- Width246 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.