All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOrbital Tumors, 2nd edition discusses advances in orbital disease and their treatment, offering readers an up-to-date, single volume reference for orbital tumors. Divided into two parts, this book covers everything from advances in oncogenesis and its relationship to orbital tumors, to medical genetics and the role of imaging in diagsis of orbital tumors. Additionally, new information on incidence and behavior of tumors resulting from environmental and social trends is included. Written and edited by leaders in the fields of ophthalmology and oncology, Orbital Tumors, 2nd edition builds upon the first edition, proving to be a useful reference for orbital specialists and of significant interest for everyone dealing with orbital pathology from a clinical and scientific point of view.
- Author BiographyDr. Zeynel A. Karcioglu is a Professor of Ophthalmology at the University of Virginia, School of Medicine.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note128 black & white illustrations, 221 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1679 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byZeynel A. Karcioglu
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.