All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe orca is the largest mammal of the oceanic dolphin family. Learn the habits of these majestic beasts and why they are able to live in all the worlds oceans.
- Author(s)Anne Wendorff
- PublisherBellwether Media
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleBlastoff! Readers: Oceans Alive (Hardcover)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBellwether Media
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width168 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.