All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this new edition of Orchestral Pops Music: A Handbook, Lucy Manning brings to the present her remarkable compendium, which has proven so critical to the success of pops concert programming. This revised handbook alleviates this time-consuming task by offering a list of works for orchestral pops concerts that is comprehensive, informative, and current. In addition to corrections and updates, this revised edition of Orchestral Pops Music: A Handbook includes at least 1000 new titles.
- Author BiographyLucy Manning was orchestra director and professor of violin at Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia and performed in many orchestras from community through professional level across the country. She received a B.M. in violin from West Virginia University, an M.M. in violin from the University of Illinois, and a D.M.A in Orchestral Conducting from the University of South Carolina. She is the author of the original Orchestral Pops Music: A Handbook (Scarecrow Press 2009).
- Author(s)Lucy Manning
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleMusic Finders
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Weight1552 g
- Width222 mm
- Height288 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.