Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionEvidence that clears the name of a boy sentenced for killing his adopted mother arrives too late to save his life - so who did kill her? No one felt sorry when Jacko Argyle died in prison. Everyone knew he killed his mother by striking her over the head with a poker from the fire. But when a doctor turns up at the house two years afterwards with proof of Jacko's incence, the whole family is horrified. Because it can mean only one thing - that their mother's killer is still among them...Ordeal by Incence was cited by Agatha Christie in her Autobiography as one of her favourite vels, a detective story which plays on the shock of an incent man's conviction and its impact on his family. This adaptation is both modern and cinematic, and brings out all the mystery and tension of this classic whodunit. Famed for her crime masterpieces, Agatha Christie's books have become the best-selling in the world, appealing to readers young and old for their ingenious plots and immediately recognizable characters. The stories have also transcended the printed page, become bestselling audiobooks and award-winning films, plays and television series. Now words and pictures combine in an exciting new way of telling these stories - full-colour graphic vels which enhance the original stories and offer a completely new way of enjoying some of the world's most popular and exciting mysteries.
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in over 100 foreign countries. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 19 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/08/2015
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight486 g
- Width222 mm
- Height293 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementComic Strip ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.