Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionEARLY DOCUMENTS OF WORLD HISTORY. Imagine holding history in your hands. Now you can. Digitally preserved and previously accessible only through libraries as Early English Books Online, this rare material is w available in single print editions. Thousands of books written between 1475 and 1700 can be delivered to your doorstep in individual volumes of high quality historical reproductions. This collection combines early English perspectives on world history with documentation of Parliament records, royal decrees and military documents that reveal the delicate balance of Church and State in early English government. For social historians, almanacs and calendars offer insight into daily life of common citizens. This exhaustively complete series presents a thorough picture of history through the English Civil War. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification: ++++ Orders appointed to be executed in the cittie of London, for setting roges and idle persons to worke, and for releefe of the poore An.Probably t an official publication, but a list of suggestions.Actual printer's name and publication date conjectured by STC.Signatures: A-B4.There is a mid 17th-century type facsimile in which the decorative initials are engraved.Identified as STC 16709+ on UMI microfilm reel 287, and as 16709 on reel 476.Appears at reel 287 (Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery copy), at reel 476 (Bodleian Library copy), and at reel 1633 (Huntington copy filmed again). p.At London: Printed by [J. Charlewood? for] Hugh Singleton, dvvelling in Smithfielde, at the signe of the golden Tunne, [1587?]STC (2nd ed.) / 16712EnglishReproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery++++This book represents an authentic reproduction of the text as printed by the original publisher. While we have attempted to accurately maintain the integrity of the original work, there are sometimes problems with the original work or the micro-film from which the books were digitized. This can result in errors in reproduction. Possible imperfections include missing and blurred pages, poor pictures, markings and other reproduction issues beyond our control. Because this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving and promoting the world's literature.
- PublisherProquest, Eebo Editions
- Date of Publication14/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProquest, Eebo Editions
- Weight68 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.