All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionFor the instructor or student confronting an introductory course in ordinary differential equations there is a need for a brief guide to the key concepts in the subject. Important topics like stability, resonance, existence of periodic solutions, and the essential role of continuation of solutions are often engulfed in a sea of exercises in integration, linear algebra theory, computer programming and an overdose of series expansions. This book is intended as that guide. It is more conceptual than definitive and more light-hearted than pedagogic. It covers key topics and theoretical underpinnings that are necessary for the study of rich topics like nlinear equations or stability theory. The author has included a great many illuminating examples and discussions that uncover the conceptual heart of the matter.
- Author(s)David A. Sanchez
- PublisherMathematical Association of America
- Date of Publication29/08/2002
- Series TitleClassroom Resource Materials
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMathematical Association of America
- Content Note50 b/w illus.
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.