All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>One of the Best Books of the Year</b><b><i>The New York Times The Washington Post </i><i>San Francisco Chronicle Denver Post </i>Oprah.com</b> In <i>Ordinary Light, </i> Pulitzer Prize winning poet Tracy K. Smith tells her remarkable story, giving us a quietly potent memoir that explores her coming-of-age and the meaning of home against a complex backdrop of race, faith, and the unbreakable bond between a mother and daughter. Hereis the story of a young artist struggling to fashion her own understanding of belief, loss, history, and what it means to be black in America.</p>
- Author BiographyTracy K. Smith is the author of three acclaimed books of poetry, including most recently <i>Life on Mars, </i>winner of the 2012 Pulitzer Prize, a <i>New York Times</i> Notable Book, a <i>New York Times Book Review </i>Editors Choice, and a <i>New Yorker, Library Journal, </i> and <i>Publishers Weekly</i> Best Book of the Year. A professor of creative writing at Princeton University, she lives in Princeton with her family.
- Author(s)Tracy K Smith
- Date of Publication08/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight272 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.