All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.67
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
- AU $15.43Trending at AU $16.58
About this product
- DescriptionJourney with the author to a small southern town and meet ten-year-old Patricia Andersen, a princess wannabe who's content to bury her head in her storybooks and dream the day away. After a smoldering Georgia summer of adventure books and lazy porch sitting with her grandparents when it had been too hot to do much else, Patricia returns to school and befriends Sarah Jane Johnson, the new girl in town. As soon as they meet, Patricia feels mysteriously drawn to Sarah Jane and immediately likes her. But ne of her friends do. So it isn't very long before she has to choose. During the same school year, Patricia's close-knit community experiences tragedy, and she quickly looks for a way to help. When she discovers what that is, God uses Patricia and her adoring grandparents to bring healing. Written for young readers, this delightful story of love's healing power will inspire all ages. Your heart will be warmed as you enter the princess-life of young Patricia Andersen, stirring up cherished memories of your own childhood.
- Author BiographyDana Clark grew up in a small Georgia town south of Atlanta. After her mother's untimely death of breast cancer in 2008, Dana immersed herself in researching her family's history. Ordinary Princess, Extraordinary Love is a fictional account of an impressionable period of her mother's life during the civil rights era. Like the central character of her first published work, Dana spent much of her early childhood with her nose buried in her storybooks, something that's still very high on her priority list of fun things to do. A wife, mother, and grandmother, Dana authored Ordinary Princess, Extraordinary Love with her great-grandmother, Nellie Grace, as a tribute to Nellie's extraordinary life of faith and service (can't you feel her warm eyes smiling at you from the cover?).
- Author(s)Dana Clark
- PublisherDana Clark
- Date of Publication18/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDana Clark
- Out-of-print date05/01/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.