All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you spent 20 years in a Tibetan monastery studying with monks, or sequestered yourself away in a cave on a mountain, meditating and living on bread and water? Bob Southard hasn't either. He has spent many years learning from and working with shamans from many countries and traditions, but has found that even this isn't necessary. In Ordinary Secrets , Bob shares his distilled wisdom of 25 years of searching, leading him to understand how an ordinary person can have an extraordinary spiritual journey. He shares discoveries that have helped him on his journey, such as states of mind (for example, living in the present and being open to learn) and important tools (such as journeys, intentions and affirmations) that will help you find the true spirituality inside yourself. This is a highly experiential book with many journeys presented to help you on your path. You are encouraged to find and travel on your path, t his or anyone else's, and to trust yourself in this most exciting and important spiritual journey.
- Author BiographyBob Southard is a Certified Hypnotherapist, a Shamanic Reiki Master Practitioner, and developed the HypnoJourney', a combination of ancient and traditional shamanic journeying practices with more modern hypnosis techniques which he presents in CD's and workshops.
- Author(s)Robert Southard
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight168 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $34.01Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.